Getting set up with Prompt take less than five minutes!
Watch the video or follow along with the tutorial
1. From the Dashboard Tab in CPP, click Add/Remove Modules.
2. Scroll down until you see Prompt. Click Enable Prompt Module. (There may be a confirmation page that pops up.)
3. Once Prompt is enabled, you will access Prompt from your CollegePlannerPro Students tab.
4. Once in Prompt, you will see sample student, Intuitive Ivan. He is there so that you can fully experience the platform without using an actual student's account.
From here you can:
- add an essay for a student
- view Ivan's essay list
- add new students